Research Tools qualtrics
UM-Qualtrics is a web-based survey service that is available for use by all UM faculty, staff and students. UM-Qualtrics is useful to:
- Assist faculty, staff, and students with creating online surveys and collecting data for research projects or assignments.
- Assess user satisfaction with academic or administrative programs or services
Log in to UM-Qualtrics
- Users who applied the UM-Qualtrics service can login to UM-Qualtircs via https://umac.au1.qualtrics.com/
- For those users who haven't applied to UM-Qualtrics service, please refer to the instructions for First-time users (new users) below.
First-time users (new users) need to apply UM-Qualtrics service by taking the following steps.
- Goto ICTO Account Information Page: https://account.icto.umac.mo/
- Login with PCLAN account and password.
- Find Qualtrics, click on 'More', then accept to the agreement and click on Submit button.
- Login to UM-Qualtrics via https://umac.au1.qualtrics.com/
- Select "I don't have a Qualtrics account"
- Accept to the "Terms of Service"
Note: To ensure the proper use of UM-Qualtrics, the default UM-Qualtrics accounts for students are NOT allowed to create surveys . Students who want to use UM-Qualtrics to create and distribute surveys have to request for account upgrade. Please refer to UM-Qualtrics Account Upgrade Request for Students below.
UM-Qualtrics Account Upgrade Request for Students
Note: Academic staff can request a batch UM-Qualtrics account upgrade for students. Please send the student numbers and names to email@example.com.
Getting Started with UM-Qualtrics
Qualtrics Support Site
Phone: 8822 8015 or 8822 8242