The Media Studio is a media literacy program provided by the University of Macau Library providing facilities and services to support faculties and students in teaching and learning. Eligible users can use this service to enhance media skills and engage in media creation.
Booking of the Studio should be made 2 working days beforehand and up to 30 working days advance booking on a first-come, first-served basis. Each eligible user can have a maximum of 2 booking sessions per week. Each session can be reserved for up to 2.5 hours per day, available for all staff and students.
The Studio technician will contact you to assess your filming requirement in order to confirm your booking and prepare the recording equipment.
Bookings can be made in person in Library, at the Multimedia Service Counter (2F) or by email at: email@example.com
Library Multimedia Collection (E2-2025)
Monday to Friday (except public holidays) 09:30-12:30 – 14:30-17:30
Equipment available to borrow for use in Media Studio
- Rode VideoMic
- Rode NTG1 Condenser Shotgun Mic
- Rode Boompole for Rode NTG1 (10')
- Sony VCT-80AV Tripod
- Manfrotto Befree Advanced Aluminum Travel Tripod twist, ball head
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV with EF mount 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Canon EF mount 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Zoom Lens
- Canon Speedlite 470EX-AI Flash Head
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6
- LED Studio lights
- Green and white chromakey backdrop
Equipment and software for editing
- 27” iMac pro with Retina 5K display
- Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, Motion 5, Compressor 4, Mainstage 3
- Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe InDesign