Giving to the Library
The Library is grateful for any gifts of books, conference proceedings, multimedia, manuscripts, and other materials that fall within the scope of its collecting portfolio. We greatly appreciate donations of materials that will support and sustain the Library's continued growth and excellence.
The Library generally does not accept the following types of materials:
- Popular magazines (non-academic journal)
- Single issues of academic journal (except those are the missing issues for our current journal)
- Outdated or superseded titles (i.e. information technology, outdated reference book)
- Photocopies of original materials
- Copyright infringing materials
- Reference books of admission test (i.e. reference books for TOFEL, IELTS, SAT)
- Printed laws and decrees
- Materials that contain underlining, highlighting or annotations
- Materials that are in poor physical condition
Please click here to view the list of our Important Book Donors.
The Library reserves the exclusive right to decide on all associated matters such as the retention, processing and other considerations relating to the use and disposition of the donated materials.
If you are interested in donating to the Library or for donation enquiries, please feel free to contact the Technical Process Unit at (853) 88228167 or e-mail at email@example.com.