User Guidelines for Media Studio
- If the group does not show up 15 minutes after the booking time the Library reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Eating, smoking, drinking and sleeping are strictly prohibited inside the Studio.
- All equipment is for use inside the Studio only. No equipment should be removed from the Studio.
- Never leave the equipment unattended.
- Equipment failure/damage/loss must be reported immediately to a staff. If it is determined that the damage or parts missing is due to misuse or negligence, the user will assume full financial responsibility for the costs of repair, replacement parts, etc.
- Do not alter, disconnect, or change the cables, connections, wiring, or set-ups of the equipment in the Studio without prior knowledge and approval of the Studio technician.
- Before leaving the Studio, users must make sure they have saved their media files in their own storage devices. Any files will be deleted on a daily basis at the end of each session. There is no way for files to be recovered once they have been deleted.
- Users must leave the Studio clean and tidy at the end of the reserved period and all equipment should also be returned after used.
- Before leaving the Studio, please make sure to take all your personal belongings with you. The Library will not be responsible for items lost or stolen from the Studio.