Library News -- University Library Network Services Suspension: 09:00 to 14:00 on 5 June, 2022 (Sunday) (2022/05/31)
Dear Library Users,
Due to UM campus network upgrade project, please note that the following services in the Library will be suspended from 09:00 to 14:00 on 5 June, 2022(Sunday).
· E-entry (To enter the Library, UM members need to present their Campus Card, and Off-campus people need to register their ID Card)
· Access to the e-resources (e-books, e-journals, databases, etc.)
· Library online catalog (including Discovery search)
· Wireless and Internet access
· Check in/out service (including renewing or reserving items)
· E-reference service
· E-locker service
· Network printer/photocopier
· IP phone
The above services will resume normal operation at 2:00 pm on the same day. For assistance, please contact us at the Library’s service counters.
For more information, please refer to the e-bulletin:
UM Campus Network Upgrade Project
Sorry for the inconvenience.