Library I.T. Services
- These rooms are used only for small group discussions or meetings.
Rooms opening times :
|Monday to Friday
||09:00 – 24:00
||09:30 – 24:00
||10:30 – 24:00
- Group discussion room is for a group of two (two-people discussion room) or for a group of three or more (other discussion room) (UM student and staff only).
- UM campus cards are required to be provided upon each booking. The cards will be kept at the I.T. service counter in exchange of the smart card for accessing the room.
- Booking length is up to 3 hours at a time. The period can be extended for another 3 hours if there is no booking by other groups afterwards. The application for the extension of booked period should be made within the last 30 minutes of scheduled hours. (In case of exceeding maximum hours, occupants must release the reservation and return the smart card to I.T. service counter immediately.)
- Private study room can only be booked in person at I.T. service counter and in advance for the current day only. (UM student and staff only)
- Group discussion room can be booked 3 days in advance either in person at I.T service counter or through the e-Form.
- Eating, smoking, drinking and sleeping are strictly prohibited in the rooms.
- Library staffs reserve the right to access the rooms at any time.
- The rooms are equipped with TVs or projectors. Occupants who intend to use those equipment can borrow the remote controls at the I.T. service counter.
- Occupants are jointly liable for all damaged items during the time of occupancy.
- Occupants are required to keep the room clean and to switch off the lights, air conditioner TV and projector when leaving the room.
- Occupants should take all personal belongings out before leaving the room. Library staffs have the right to remove any unattended items in the vacant rooms.